Dumbass Mario Dumbass Mario

Funny as hell!

This is sprites the way sprites should be done. Excellent work. :D

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

XD!!

That's awesome! The animation is some of the best I've ever seen, honestly, and I can see myself being that girl. XD Great, great work!!

- Justify Your Mind. - - Justify Your Mind. -

The animation's pretty okay, but...

Far as I can tell, it's just like all the other stickfight videos out there. Now if somebody could just make a stick Flash where nobody got hurt, THAT would be original.

Jestar responds:

K.

A Walk in Town A Walk in Town

Rock on!

Wow! Awesome FBF and syncing. I want to see where you go with this. :D

Yu-Gi-Oh (in under 1 min) Yu-Gi-Oh (in under 1 min)

This effing rocks.

.... because it's so true! I knew it all along, that stupid cheater...

"What the hell? He just got ten years older!" XD

Red Riding Hood Red Riding Hood

WOW.

Oh my god. I .... did not see that coming. O.o;;;

Excellent work, a brilliant retelling, brilliant animation, brilliant everything. Damn. I'm still stunned by the awesomeness. O_O

Bush Speaks #1 Bush Speaks #1

Those reporters need spirit! :D

Hahaha.... you have those reporters down pat, man. XD I like. It'd probably be better if they were really yelling loud, though, rather than trying not to disturb the neighbors.

Full Numa Alchemist Full Numa Alchemist

Hahaa :)

That was HILARIOUS! All my 5. :)

Radio Free Zerg Radio Free Zerg

Decent, but a little repetetive...

It's not bad, and the hydralisks going around in that purple car was funny - the first time. After that the movie got pretty repetetive, without a lot of variety in the characters or in what happened. There didn't seem to be a lot of emphasis on making the animation fit the rhythm of the song, either.

Still, it's a good idea and a good start, and a remake might be in order once you get better. I absolutely love that song, too. :)

Amputee Army Amputee Army

An objective thumbs up.

While I don't agree with the message, this is still a very good Flash from a technical perspective. :)

PureCarnage responds: